Tuesday 2 December 2008

5 Proven Ways to Get Rid Of Acne This Christmas

Christmas is a time when we have fun with our family, friends, and loved ones. A time when we come together and celebrate. I remembered when I was little; my dad would take the family out to see Santa Claus at the grotto. Sometimes he takes us out on vacation to exotic places to enjoy our Christmas. It’s usually fun.

But as I grew up, I began to battle with acne. It really affected me because whenever it is Christmas, I will lock up myself in my room and will refuse to hang out friends because at that time, my acne was very embarrassing. I suffered psychologically due to this problem. But help came one November when I stumbled upon a site that recommended a permanent cure using simple natural remedies. Initially, I was skeptical because many of these acne treatments I have used in the past also promised a quick fix to no avail.

In December, after much persuasion from a friend I shared the site with, I decided to try it. To my surprise, it worked. I started seeing significant change. That Christmas, I regained my confidence and started hanging out with lots of friends. Since then my Christmas has been fun. Here are the tips I applied that cured my acne:

  1. Stop popping or squeezing your pimples. Squeezing the pimples can cause pitting and scar on the skin.

  2. Drinking lots of water: Drinking enough water helps to detoxify your system and aid digestion. Take at least 8-10 glasses of water daily. This will helps to free your body from the bacteria that causes acne.

  3. Make a solution of honey, tomato juice and camphor lotion and apply gently on your face. Leave for 20 minutes and wash with tap water.

  4. Sleep: stress is one of the factors causes of acne. Stress tends to increase the production of the bacteria that causes acne. Resting well will help relax our body and reduce our chances of having acne outbreak

  5. Diet: Find out what food triggers acne outbreak in your skin and avoid such food. This will really help prevent acne occurrence


To discover more tips on how to live an acne free life using simple natural means especially this Christmas, visit the link below

3 comments:

Larry Bargers said...

More useful tips, keep up the good blogging!

FRANKLIN O. said...

Thanks friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that your tips will help many folks. Acne can be such a tenacious problem and people who don't want to go the antibiotic route suffer with zits! I'm sure your site will fill this niche. Keep up the good work.