Monday 18 August 2008

The Path to Acne Free Life


The Path to Acne Free Life

A proven and probably the best way to get to an unknown destination is to follow a right path or ask someone who knows the way to lead you. That way you are sure you won’t miss your way.

In our quest for cure of acne, many of us have followed wrong paths and are still in these paths. Remember that when you keep doing something in a particular way, you get the same result. If you want a different result, you have to change the way you go about it.

Let me share my experience, I was 17 when I had my first acne outbreak. It was not a pleasant experience at all. As I grew, I struggled psychologically for existence suffering from the mildest form of acne to the acute type. Then I began to use anti-acne products prescribed by my dermatologist hoping to find succour soon. Though I experienced some changes initially but it was short-lived. Like every other person who had been unconsciously enslaved by the gimmicks of these cosmetic companies, I made further search for a permanent solution to what is already becoming a monster in my life. Alas, the more I try new products the more my face suffers the repercussion. I had to discontinue some of the products because it was already having adverse effect on my health.

After much effort, I got fed up with all these skin care stuffs and quitted the use of any of them thinking this step could bring the respite I have been hoping for. Believe me it never did. Again I was scared of returning to my previous medication but was encouraged by friends who bought me some acne-free product. They boasted that it was the hottest selling product in town and that I will not need any other medication again after this. I summoned courage and began the medication. To my amazement, after a week I discovered it was really working only for it to backfire in the second week. At this point I was beginning to believe my acne had no cure.

I was in a grocery store in a hot afternoon when I met someone who suggested I should seek a natural mean of curing my acne. Initially I was skeptical, but had to give it a trial since that was my only last option. I began the search and I discovered it’s really possible. That ignited my curiosity and I intensified my search. While surfing the net one afternoon, I came across two sites that eventually gave me the lift I had been searching for all these years. Each explained step by step ways I could use the things around me in treating my acne. Unlike similar natural acne treatment that I found, these ones are highly practical and you can incorporate it into your daily life. Believe me, it worked. No more acne!

If you are ready to discover these hidden truths, I will advice you check out this website - Acne No More, e-books on how to put an end to your acne problem once and for all. You will have access to free mini e-course to help you cure your acne.

No comments: